Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today I'm going to write about my friend Nicole.
I am so lucky to have a friend I have known since I was 11 years old. She probably doesn't know this but I am thankful to have had her in my life so long. We hardly ever get to talk but we have been good at keeping up through e-mails. (Which I always look forward to.)
As kids and teenagers she never went behind my back and said mean things. She always went along with all the stupid things I wanted to do, even though sometimes we would get into trouble. She has always been one of the most optimistic people I know. I appreciate that she is never passive aggressive or tries to one up me. And I feel that she genuinely cares about me and my family. I can't imagine that we would ever not be friends. I think our piscean souls will always be connected. So I would like to say thank you to my oldest friend. You are the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the song...it kinda reminds of good ol' Nicole...her and Steph Machlis oddly enough.

The Gatherum Family said...

Hey Amy,
Your kids are so cute and your baby is ADORABLE. I love his name too. Welcome to the blogging world!

Adrian