Sammy had a very Happy 1st Birthday. He loved opening all his super cool new toys. He had a lot of practice on Christmas. By the end of the night he even learned how to open presents that were wrapped in bags.



This is Sammy in his new Birthday duds. So cute! I was a little on edge not knowing if we would get them in time for his birthday.

He found his Birthday candle quite strange.

And the cake even stranger. He kept picking off pieces and giving them to people like it was garbage.

But when he figured out you can actually eat this stuff...... Wow, he went a little crazy.

Sammy thought his balloons were awesome.
This is his cake before it was destroyed. It only took 2 days, 6 boxed cake mixes and 4 batches of frosting (which equates to 12 cups eeeewwww) and destroyed in only a few short moments.
And the best thing of all, Sam took his first steps tonight. A bitter sweet ending to a baby's 1st Birthday.
This is Sammy's song
4 comments:
Taking steps? WOW...it's all down hill from here! LOL! Sammy's cake is darling! He looks absolutely adorable!!!
I LOVE the cake! You are so talented...and you have such a darling one year old! I've never even met him (can you believe it??) You need to get him together with Zac. He's just a month behind!
So that's what the cake looks like. Holy Crap that is amazing! Good job. Maybe I'll try a one layer of that...
Happy Birthday Samuel! What a cute little baby. I love the rolls!
It's true! It is bitter sweet...I can't believe how fast things change..it gets me right in the gut. OK enough commenting I'm going to go cry my eyes out now...or maybe do some laundry instead? hmmm?
Post a Comment