Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Samuel's update

Sam is pretty much walking around these days. He falls a lot but it doesn't stop him. He has the cutest little smile. I love it!
Today he wanted to play this strange game called "put all the bibs on?" He really wanted me to keep putting them on him. So of course I did. I took a ton of pictures, but I'll just post two.
This is what Sammy looks like when he wants me to pick him up and I don't do it right that second. He can go from smiling to screaming in less than one second.
I think his crying pictures are funny. Myke thinks it's mean that I let him cry, take his picture and then laugh at it later.
He's also going through a phase where he doesn't like to be in his highchair. But he sure does look cute when he's eating.
O.k. this is my favorite face he makes. He gets this little distressed look on his face and says,"Ooooooooh". He's not really mad, he's just pretending. Sooooo funny!
This kid is so funny. I love to watch him. Everyone thinks he looks like Jonas the most, but I think he looks like Katie with blond hair. The first picture looks a lot like Kyler though. He is super cute and cracks me up almost all day... well except for when he's driving me crazy. He misses his brothers and sister so much during the day. He gets so bored with me. He is so excited to see them when they come home from school. Sometimes he yells, starts bouncing up and down and attacks them with lovies and kisses when they walk in the door. It's adorable.

4 comments:

Amy said...

He is super adorable! And they are hella cute when they cry! LOl

Anonymous said...

You have become quite the photographer, I must say..way cute photos!

Unknown said...

Ah man... he's so big. And of course he's freakin cute!!

Nicole said...

What a cute little guy! He's adorable!