Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Funny Things Other People's Kids Say

Today Faith was walking up to the door. I was sitting outside.

Me: Hi Faith
Faith: Hi, I just came over to tell Jonas I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Faith: Because my mom told me to
Me: What happened?
Faith: I don't remember. Everyone was being mean to me.
Me: Why are you saying sorry if everyone was being mean to you?
Faith: I don't know, because my mom told me to.




Later on Katie and Abbi were going over to Abbi's house for a second.

Me: Hurry, we're eating in just a minute. Is Abbi eating here?
Katie: I don't know, Abbi do you want to eat here?
Abbi: Uh, no thanks.
Katie: Are you sure, we're having mashed potatoes and gravy.
Abbi: No that's o.k..... well maybe just a little bit of mashed potatoes and gravy. But just a little I don't want to be a burden.

Oh, sooo cute! I went to tell Myke about the latter one and he said,"Oh, that's sad, you told her she could eat as much as she wanted right." Uh yeah, but that's not the point. It was funny.