Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Pictures

So much for using my cool camera to take pictures of my kids. I ended up taking them somewhere to get their pictures taken anyway. Oh well, moms obviously can't do everthing. We got these done a couple of days ago. I think they turned out pretty cute. The monkey in one of Sam's pictures is his cuddle monkey. He just loves that guy. p.s. my kids love this song.








k

5 comments:

schoolofrecreation said...

Your family is so cute! That is so funny, my kids LOVE that song too. By the way the music video for it is hilarious!

Amy said...

Cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and the cuddle monkey too! My kids love that song too...Kade puts on his rock star face and jumps around to it.

amy said...

Mind,don't you remember your gave him that monkey

Jen said...

Your Pictures are soooo cute