Monday, September 29, 2008

Voila!

I always wondered what's the point of a blog? Besides trying to make your life look cooler than it really is (which I try not to do, obviously). I thought well maybe it will be fun to look back on things in a couple of years. Post some pictures, write about my kids, and I really always thought every one's life needed a soundtrack. That's what I thought the blog was for, but tonight I was delightfully surprised when my neighbor, Trent, came over. He said he was reading the blog and read about our bathroom falling apart. He was telling us about all the tools he has and that he knows how to do all that stuff. I thought that was so cool. A blog can be helpful too. I just post stuff and voila helpful people come out. Anyway, I just thought that was so nice and thoughtful. Thanks neighbors!

p.s. we're also feeling a little poor lately......anyone? anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! Love Ya!

Amy said...

We love ya!!!