Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All Ten

Izabel, Jackson, Jonas, Sam, Kyler, Eliza, Kade, Parker, Timmy, Katie

We took these pictures on Katie's Birthday. It's surprisingly hard to get all these kids to sit happily to take a picture together, but I think they turned out pretty cute. I especially love the one with the sun in their eyes. It's classic. What took hours to them only took a few minutes, but having them all together in matching clothes is priceless.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

HA HA

Way funny things your kids said. Cracked me up!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

love the photos of all the cousins together. Now I just need you to name them all for me. There are only a few kids that I can't place, partly because the picture isn't close enough. Love it!

Nicole said...

That was me again that removed a comment because I had a major type-o sorry.

Jen said...

The pictures turned out really cute! I love what Kyler said about your braces. See they learn from us when we tell them to stop complaining!!!:)

The Gatherum Family said...

Cute pics of all the kids Amy. Your kids are so cute. Katie looks JUST like you and I think Kyler looks like Myke and I guess the other two are a mix? They are all adorable though.

Anonymous said...

Darling, I love the post!