Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sending Christmas Cards









Christmas time is the time for crafty projects. If you don't want to make your own...
my Christmas cards and ornaments are being sold at the Beans and Brews in The District (11400 So. and Bangerter Hwy). Any support would be greatly appreciated. If you absolutely love anything in particular and want a few or more of something, let me know a.s.a.p. Email me at amykec@msn.com

5 comments:

Jen said...

Those are really cute Amy. I'm going to have to go check them out.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm totally givin' those out this year---not to you of course...or maybe I will?

Amy said...

Seriously you made those? I need you to teach me a class!!! You should be a rep for one of those companies! Darling, Darling, Darling. Apparently I need to make a trip to Beans and Brews!!!

The Gatherum Family said...

I love them! I am sad that I JUST ordered some Christmas cards before I saw this post. Next year for sure. I also LOVE your ornaments. I want to do a snowflake/star tree...I am going to check them out.

Nicole said...

Your talents are endless!! Super cute and I wish I could come check out your work in person!