Personally, I'm not a huge fan of this one. First of all, I don't really understand the whole point of it. We take down all our regular decor, and put up all this stuff that is suppose to be outside... like a tree, sporadic greenery, and my personal favorite, snowmen. I just don't get it. I still do it, I just don't see what it's for. Myke has a Christmas village that he sets up every year in the basement. It goes around the whole room. It's kind of funny because it's not like you would put something like that up for a decoration any other time of year. The kids have tons of Christmas stuffed animals they like to decorate with. I would never in a million years think that was a good idea, except at Christmas time, and that's still up for debate. Plus, I'm kind of wondering, is it suppose to look like a store when you're all finished. Putting all this stuff on display. Hmmm I think I'll get that one and one of these, Oh wait, I'm in my house. And then there is the clutter of it all... like my house isn't messy enough, let me just add 300 more things to it. Anyway, it's a good thing this only lasts for a month. We'll just keep doing what we always do and I'll try hard not to question it.
2 comments:
That's Funny. That's kinda how I feel. I get sooo excited to get the Christmas tree out and the decorations. Then by Christmas day I am so sick of all the STUFF that's out. I usually put it away Christmas night.
Bah Humbug (although I did get that store feeling just today actually)! Neither you nor your blog is a dog...just that you're making a cozy nest in the tall grass....except at Christmas when you're anti cozy nest and more into making fun of it.....or something...yeah...or something!
Post a Comment