Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jonas' Birthday

Happy Birthday to Jonas! Jonas turned 7 a couple of weeks ago, I've been a little slow at the blogging thing lately.
He loved his present he got from Grandma... a 50 dollar bill. He thought it was the coolest thing ever!
He had lots of fun at his Mario-Dinosaur party? All his cousins came and his super favorite friends Alex, Kaleb, Gracie (his little girlfriend, he adores), Faith and Austin. Kids at birthdays are the cutest. I love their excitement.
We opted for ice cream cakes from Baskin Robbins this year, to save me the work. A dinosaur cake for Jonas and a Grasshopper Pie for St. Patrick's Day. They were both super tasty.
I got the best present ever.... getting my STUPID braces off. I was so excited. It was the best. I probably should have left them on a little longer but it was so good getting them off. Besides who needs super straight teeth anyway? Okay straight teeth will work for me.

No comments: