So... Easter was a couple of weeks ago. I have had no uninterrupted time until today. I love Easter. It is one of my favorite holidays, mostly because there are never any expectations. It seems to be a little different every year and nobody tends to mind. This year we had our usual Easter morning... Peeps for breakfast. Not really but that's the first thing they ate as usual. We were hosting the Easter lunch at our house, so in order to keep the house from smelling like breakfast pork, I came up with the best idea for Easter breakfast... McDonald's. They were totally open on Easter. IT WAS AWESOME! and the easiest clean up ever!

This is Katie... she walked from her room, to the couch, grabbed the peeps, and ate away.

Here is Sammy... realizing the eggs have stuff inside them. How cool is that? He got a big blue bouncy ball. Baby's are so easy to please.

Kyler... probably thinking the whole Easter thing is lame, but participating anyway.

And little Jonas... he was so excited. He was very determined to find all the Easter eggs, especially the camouflaged eggs, because those are the ones with the money in them. (Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about that)


This is all the kids... Jackson, Jonas, Parker Kade, Tim, Sam, Katie, Izabel, Eliza, and Kyler


Sam was so cute trying to find the eggs. After he found them, he would dump them out, walk away and then go back and put them in his basket. It was a never ending Easter egg hunt for him.


It was a good Easter. Everyone came (well except for Steph) even Grandma. It was a fun day. We also got some exciting news that my little brother Patrick and his girlfriend Jackie are expecting a baby. A little surprising but very exciting. We can always use another cousin.
2 comments:
We're glad you guys had a nice Easter. Cute Pictures.
Great pictures of the kids Amy. I loving reading your blog. I just need to come to it more often. Can't wait to see you and the kiddos.
Post a Comment