Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May???

I can't believe it's already May. The days are getting longer, the weather is getting warmer and it just seems to feel better. I love the summer. I can't wait for it to be nice all the time. This time of year is so hectic though, school is going to be out soon and the kids have tons of time consuming homework. I just want to be done with it all. I'm so tired of school projects, homework, lunches and remembering to sign 10,000 papers every day.



Kyler is so excited for 7th grade... me not so much. Sometimes I can't wait for them to grow up and then I think of all the things that come with growing up and I just want them to stay little forever.



Sam is 16 months and a big trouble maker. For months he kept talking about bob oh. We've been trying to figure out who this Bob Oh was. Then one day I kept telling him he was going to be in big trouble... he said bob oh. So now we know one of his first words was "trouble".







I wanted to get Sam a little bike that he could scoot around with his feet. I couldn't find anything except this stupid car, that he LOVES. This was the hardest and most annoying toy I have ever put together. I think that says a lot after putting stupid toys together for the past 12 years.Katie and Abbi, being good children/sisters, entertaining Sammy and Kaisey.
I had to take this picture fast, so it's kind of fuzzy. It was so cute that they were holding hands. Sam likes it when he hears Kaisey. He always looks for her. I think he enjoys her company.

This is Sam eating his first ice cream cone all by himself. He thought it was so yummy. He kept saying mmmmmm. I think he just liked it because he got to hold it.

We had a nice Mother's Day. My mom and I got a bunch of outside projects going. Myke got to actually do the projects... under the deck and planting trees. It was a very productive day for him. My brothers and sister came over to hang out with my mom, that was nice of them, she had a really nice day because of that. I actually mowed the lawn the other day. That totally sucked, but it was probably because it hadn't been mowed in three weeks. I think next time it will be way easier. I never thought my yard was that big until I had to mow it. I did it in sections, and kept thinking to myself... what if my yard was only this big, that would be way easy to mow.


Our bathroom is finally getting done. I'm so excited. I think it will end up being the coolest room in the house. I put Myke on a schedule to get all of our ridiculous do it yourself projects done by the middle of July. I can't have my house looking all crazy and out of control when my super cool friend comes to visit from Vermont. She can't know how we really live. (he he just kidding Nicole) I am so excited to see her. I haven't seen her since Jonas was a baby. We are all looking forward to seeing her and her family again.
This post kind of sounds like a random journal entry.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your journal entry! LOL. The kids are so dang adorable. I think I'm gonna need to get that little car of Kaisey too! She sat outside yesterday morning for about 10 minutes getting in and out, and looking for Sammy! Will you put mine together too? :)

Nicole said...

Ok, you are totally making me cry right now. That comes more easily with age so be prepared for that in July too. You are so sweet and I/we can not wait until we can see you and the family! Has it really been that long? Love you!!

We have a car just like you bought Sam but ours is about 6 years old so it doesn't have the cute eyes in the front or the nice, fresh paint job. I agree... don't like the car but the little kids LOVE it!

Also, I love the music you are playing on your blog!! You are cute.