Happy Birthday Kyler!!!

Sweet Kyler turned 12 today. He thought his birthday was pretty lame until...
he met Sophie Master Destroyer. Interesting name, super cute dog.


Kyler has been wanting a dog for awhile now, so we planned to surprise him for his birthday. Myke told him we were going to go out for breakfast at a bed and breakfast, so he wouldn't be too suspicious when we went to a weird house. The house was kinda trashy and not taken care of very well, so when we were walking up to the door Kyler kept asking,"are you sure this is the place, Dad?" You could tell he wasn't very comfortable with the situation, but he was going along with it. So we go inside and into the lady's kitchen, which was where the back door was. The lady asked him if he knew why he was there and he said he did, still thinking he was suppose to eat breakfast there. She went outside and brought him the puppy. It was so funny. He was so surprised. It was awesome. He said it was the best birthday he ever had. I picked out the name Sophie. She had to have a name I could actually call her, and if anyone knows my family, you would know the names they would have picked out would have been ridiculous... like Master Destroyer...which I guess must be her middle name. She is a super cute dog and so mellow. She loves the kids. I have a feeling she's going to be a great family dog.

Kyler loves KFC, so that's what he picked out for his dinner. Sam got a hold of the mashed potatoes and went to town.

Kyler isn't a huge fan of cake, so every year on his birthday we have a giant cookie. He loves chocolate chip cookies.

Then he finally got to play his football game he's been talking about for weeks. I think he really did have the best birthday ever.

Kyler is such a great kid. He is so responsible and generous, and totally deserves a dog for his birthday. He makes being a parent pretty easy. We love him so much. Happy Birthday Ky!
1 comment:
We looooove Sophie(and Kyler too) and had the best time at his party! I'm still can't believe he's 12?
Post a Comment