Monday, October 12, 2009

Football





Kyler has been loving football. He runs the plays in and usually plays on the line. At his last game he finally got the chance to catch the ball and run it. Well, he caught the ball. He ran the ball. There were boys all around. He was runnin' and runnin' and 5 yards short of a touch down he started slowing down and got tackled. Poor boy he thought he was in the end zone. Nope, five yards off. It was kinda sad, but he didn't care. He was just happy he got the ball thrown to him and he caught it.
I haven't remembered to take my camera to Jonas' football games yet. Myke decided he would give Jonas a dollar for every flag he got and five dollars for every touchdown. Last week he wanted that flag so bad, I've never seen that kids little legs run so fast and he finally got one. The next game he got a touchdown. Yea Jonas!!! I am so glad football is almost over. Besides worrying about them getting hurt, we only get Sundays off.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aww that is so awesome! Ky looks great in his uniform! I'm glad he almost made a touch down...
Yay! Jonas too!