I thought I'd get caught up on Fall, considering Winter and Christmas are fastly approaching. This is our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. We have been going to the same one since Kyler was little. So it makes sense in my head to drive 30 minutes away even though there are others just down the street.



It is pure torture for my kids to sit in one spot and let me take their pictures together. You would think 11 and 12 year olds would get over it, but they are actually the worst. Of course there is always the fight of who is not sitting by who and so and so is too close to them. Aaaahhhh... so much fun to do our annual tradition!

For some reason I didn't take very many or very good Halloween pictures this year. The kids were walking by so fast at the school parade, that the one picture I got of Katie and Jonas were totally blurry.

Jonas was a ninja... again. Katie was a pirate....again. Kyler didn't dress up and Sammy was a fat little bear. Ya... not too many pictures.

Kyler had his last football game of the season on Halloween. In... Tooele!!! The game was suppose to start at 3:00. Which meant they had to be there by 2:00, which meant they had to leave at 1:00. The game didn't actually get started until 3:30 and went into double overtime ON HALLOWEEN! Needless to say we had a late start this Halloween. But I did make some delicious chili. (I did not attend the last game of the season... because it was on Halloween) I guess all holidays can't be super great. That must mean Christmas is going to be fantastic.
1 comment:
awww
Post a Comment