Wednesday, May 7, 2008





First things first, I just love this stupid song.

Samuel is 4 months old today! Happy Birthday baby! I can't believe how fast time goes by. As we all know 4 months is kindof a milestone in babyland. He gets to play in this crazy baby toy. It's funny how much toys have changed since Jonas was a baby. They sure do have some interesting things. And everyone knows I always love to buy the new unnecessary toy just because I've never boughten it before. One thing that hasn't changed is what a pain it is to put the things together. Why does it always have to be painful? You look at the toy it doesn't look painful but after all is said and done I have a gash on my finger and a piece of my fingernail missing. Oh well maybe he will eventually like the toy for longer than 3 minutes.

I also want to document here that Kyler has broken his arm again. This time I can keep track of just how long it takes for him to break it again. Ha Ha.

Myke went to the doctor yesterday and they told him he is in pretty good health considering how much he likes to sabotage himself. He always says he has a long life line. I always say hmph but sometimes I wonder. Mine is not so long. Hmmm, should I be worried?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Myke! and Amy, no sense worrying about the life line, if you can survive building that piece of machinery they call a toy, you can survive anything!

Jen said...

I always wonder why it has to be painful to put toys together too! And why it has to be painful just to get the damn things out of the package. They mommy proof the packaging!!

Adamsons said...

Happy 1/3rd Birthday to Samuel, I'm guessing his health is very good. I think boycoting the bullet proof packaging would be a good idea. The length of the life line does not mean when you will die but more to do with how much strength and energy you have at you disposal at times.