As May draws to a close, it gets so exciting anticipating summer. It was so nice last week I couldn't help but think how fun summer always is. The sounds of kids throughout the neighborhood all playing together until way after bed time, because you just can't seem to make them come in and end the fun. Older kids playing with the younger ones, boys and girls playing together. This neighborhood is great for that. Somehow the kids live off of dirt and otter pops. It's great! I love how all the adults are outside talking to each other and being all friendly with each other even though the rest of the year you hardly see them. It's comforting to know that they are out there having a good time. I'm so excited for the barbeques, good food and yummy coctails, just hanging out and relaxing in the evenings. It's like a 3 month vacation even though you still do the regular things too. Especially since the kids are on year round, but for some reason everthing's just a little more kicked back. I wonder how summer can make you feel like that?
So my goals last week went pretty good... I figured out the camera (good enough to take pictures anyway). I think the flow of energy was pretty good, but you should never stop working on that. The toilet seat another ongoing goal. And the yard... well a little here a little there, eventually it will get done.
Goals for this week...
1. Get some pictures into photo albums
2. Get my lazy butt on the treadmill
3. Stop eating so much crap
4. Be in a good mood
Creeping
12 years ago




2 comments:
I think Summer makes you more excited to accomplish your goals. Summer = Happiness!
We do have a great neighborhood. Our kids are really lucky to live here. So are we...
"It's a beautiful noise" hahahaha that's all I can say. Love ya!
Post a Comment