
It's June once again, and my little boy is about to be 11! I can't believe how fast kid's grow. I always think I will forget things, and I probably already have but as I look at pictures of Kyler growing
up I can always remember that one day.
When Kyler was a baby, Myke used to sing to him and play his guitar. I remember him singing Time Stand Still by Rush. I have never been a big Rush fan so I didn't really get it or pay any
attention to him, but now when I just think of that song it puts a lump in my throat and an
ache in my heart.
When Kyler was a baby, Myke used to sing to him and play his guitar. I remember him singing Time Stand Still by Rush. I have never been a big Rush fan so I didn't really get it or pay any
attention to him, but now when I just think of that song it puts a lump in my throat and an
ache in my heart. Kyler was a very interesting baby. He wasn't one you could compare other babies to. Everything that came with Kyler was a mystery. Why did his umbilical cord take 4 weeks to fall off? Why did he look like he knew something? Why did he sleep with his eyes partly open? He ran before he walked...He wouldn't eat food...He wouldn't sleep...He threw up everyday for about 3 months...He had sooo much energy and kept me on my toes, pregnant with Katie an
d all. He definately was a handful. But he was also the sweetest thing in my world.
d all. He definately was a handful. But he was also the sweetest thing in my world. From the time he was about 9 months old he always had some sort of weapon. A bat, a stick...a large magnifying glass? He always had something, later it turned into swords and any power ranger weapon they made. He never tried to hurt anyone (usually) he just liked to have them. He didn't really talk too much, but the things he would say were so cute. My favorite Kyler saying "my not handsome, my Kyler" and "NO! Tatie (Katie). I still even remember his little squeeky voice.

Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and keep them all little forever. I can't do that, but the one thing I can do is live in these moments and hold them in my memory forever. I miss my kids being little but I know when they are 20 I'll miss them being 11.




3 comments:
Love, Love, Love the pictures! Thanks for the trip down memory lane....so cute!
Oh, that is so sweet. He has a super cute smile! I think about how old our kids are every day. They just keep getting bigger and smarter. We are lucky to have our family!
Holy cow Amy, I rememer when he was born. I can't believe how old he is...he is so cute, all of your kids are.
Post a Comment