Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyler!


Happy Birthday Kyler!

Some interesting Kyler stats:
Today is Kyler's 11th birthday. He was born on June 24, 1997 at 2:34 on a Tuesday morning. He was 7lbs exactly and was 21 1/2 inches long. Today he informs me he is one inch under 5 feet and about 74 lbs. He may not be the biggest kid ever but he's my kid and he's perfect to me.

Some interesting Horoscope info:
Kyler was born under the zodiac sign of Cancer (one of the 3 water signs). Some characteristics of a Cancer are: intuitive, sensitive, family/home oriented, dependable and loving. The ruling planet is the moon. His birthstone is a pearl.

Some silly momma thoughts:
Kyler has taught me a lot of things, but the most important thing he has taught me is how to be a mom. I don't know anything about parenting 11 year olds but I now know about all ages up to 11. I feel very lucky to have him as my first child because he has paved a pretty smooth parenting path for me. Kyler has always been pretty easy to get along with, understand and take care of. I am so excited for his 11th year. I'm sure he will teach me a lot about 11 year old boys.

Happy Birthday again, sweet boy.

2 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

Happy B-day to Kyler! Nope, you can take whatever you want from my blog...not that I know too much about this stuff, but whatever you want, take it! Hope you are having a great summer, Hot, but great :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Kyler! We had a lot of fun at your party. I especially love the wake up photo!