Happy 4th of July
I love the 4th of July! I don't know why, It's just one of those holidays you gotta love. It's not the fireworks and it's (for sure) not the food. It's all about the feeling. A hot summer day, the kids playing in some sort of water fun, and a lot of my favorite people, enjoying the same thing. Maybe it's the all american feeling I'm going for. That it's great to just be here doing whatever it is you enjoy doing. I definately don't have a lot of expectations for this holiday, but when I think back to all our 4th of Julys, I always think those are good times.
Creeping
13 years ago




3 comments:
You are always so cute. I enjoyed your red, white and blue statement. I love summer, but the 4th always entices my little fire bug. The friends part is great though!
I agree! Funny story - Cami was at the Huntsville parade with all of my family, including my aunt and uncle visiting from Switzerland. As the American flag was paraded though my aunt turns to Cami and asks, "why is everyone so quiet and still?". Good times!
AMY,
I JUST CAME TO YOUR BLOG TO SEE IF YOU PUT ANYTHING KNEW ON AND MY KIDS HAD CRANKED THE VOLUME OF MY COMPUTER AND I DIDN'T KNOW SO WHEN THE SONG STARTED PLAYING IT FREAKED ME ABOUT! IT WAS SERIOUSLY BLARING; PRETTY FUNNY!!
Post a Comment