Friday, October 24, 2008

1st Grade

Jonas had his 1st grade performance last night. So cute. I must say no matter how many times I hear them sing the Happiness song it always puts a lump in my throat. I think that song is right. Happiness is going to 1st grade, finding your backpack and walking hand in hand. The only problem with first grade is that's when they really start to get big and be independent. My little Jonsie was my baby for so long it's still sad to me that he is in 1st grade. But he sure is an awesome kid. And as long as they have dimples on their hands, they're still babies.
On a side note... first grade teachers are hilarious. I think they could care less how most adults act. They are definitely in their own little 1st grade world.

5 comments:

amy said...

Mind, I don't want to hear the waa waa coment. It's not appropriate.

Amy said...

The one teacher jumping across the stage was hilarious wasn't she? What about the learning to spell song. Wasn't that so funny!!!

Jen said...

See I love being at school with the kids all the time. But something happens when kids are your life. I was hanging out with Marisa and her friend Jen. Jen spilled her hot chocolate here'e me saying "woopsie". I felt so dumb. Things happen to people with no adults around them.

Jen said...

Mental things

Anonymous said...

SO SOOOO Funny to catch the waa waaaah before I could use it! I never knew just how funny you could be!