Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1st Haircut


I was going to post some before, during and after pictures of the whole first haircut thing, but I used a different camera for the before and during and I can't seem to find the cable. So here are a couple of the after pictures of Samuel's first haircut. As we can all tell these pictures did not turn out to be the cutest. Sometimes I really hate this fancy camera. I really need to learn how to use it.
I was extremely surprised to find out Sam does not like haircuts. He screamed the entire time. Amy, my very talented neighbor, did a great job on the boy who would not stop crying and wiggling. Thanks Amy! Good thing babies don't need their hair cut very often, because I think he thought he was being tortured. And I'd hate to have him think I was trying to torture him.

Switching subjects now... We would like to wish you all the Happiest New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How handsome he is! I'm still looking for that cable, but I thinks it's grey not black? Happy New Year!

Jen said...

He looks beautiful. Happy New Year!

Amy said...

I'm glad you still like the haircut after you've had time to examine it!! LOL
Happy New Year!!!