Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the colors and it's just that much closer to spring. February has been a bit of a health challenge in our house. Sam and Kyler both got pneumonia. Sam got over it pretty fast but Ky seems to be holding on to it a little longer. Jonas has a horrible cough, but no pneumonia which is good. His sounds more like a croup cough, which makes sense for him, since he used to get it every year. Then Myke decided he was sick too. Myke has also been diagnosed with sleep apnea, so we are hoping to get that treated very soon. We're kind of just waiting on the doctors. I think I may have to involve myself tomorrow. This whole waiting around for answers doesn't work well for me. Other than all that, we are all looking forward to the spring and healthier times ha ha.

No comments: