If you tell him to not do something he yells "I'n not, No I'n not"
I naughty, I sit on the step --- I good boy now, I get off the step.
Epitant (elephant)
Giggles (The Wiggles movies)
Gonas (Jonas)
I coming?
I yuv you mom (awww my favorite)
Elmo pooped ha ha ha ha
Soapie (Sophie) naughty
Soapie gots somesing
Soapie eating my binky (yes he still has a binky and the bottle to boot)
I'n going to pee on you (when I'm about to put him in the tub. I know, it's wierd, but funny)
I fauted (farted)
He also loves to sing the Hokey Pokey, and pretty much knows every Wiggles song. Even the wierd ones Shalom El Ehem (whatever that is) He growls when he's mad and rolls his eyes when he doesn't want to listen to you.
That's all I can remember for right now. But I'm sure I'll think of some more after I "publish post"




No comments:
Post a Comment